Monday, June 17, 2013

Congratulations to My Cousin Ron

My cousin Ron just graduated high school. He has studied and worked hard to achieve his diploma.  Ron has completed 12 years of schooling, and will be going on to college to study engineering. We all wish him the best there, and we will miss him very much.

The graduation started with many speeches by students, teachers, and the principal. They talked about the school year, and about all the students graduating. Finally, they got to announcing the diplomas. They went class by class, until finally it was Ron's class. He was second to last to get his diploma because his last name started with a Z.When they finally got to him, they shook his hand, as the principal gave him his diploma.  We all cheered as loud as could as he was called up. The ceremony went on and on, until every kid from each class received their diploma.



Celebrating at the restaurant
Ron is the middle child of his siblings. He has an older brother named Ben who graduated last year, and has finished his first year in college. Ron also has a younger sister, who will be graduating in three years. Ron is a very loving and intelligent boy. His favorite subject is math, and he is very good at that subject. He works very hard at everything he wants to achieve, and in the end, all the hard work pays off. He always plays with us, and is there when we need him. He is especially good at fixing our toys and putting things together.  I will miss him a lot when he starts college.

When the ceremony ended, we all went to a restaurant to celebrate. During dinner, we each took turns saying some nice speeches to Ron. We wished him 4 great years in college, and we hoped he would make many new friends. We also told him how much we would miss him when he goes away.

Here are some photos of Ron with the family doing some fun things together. He used to be a really small and skinny kid, and he grew into a tall, handsome and strong young man.  

CONGRATULATIONS RON. WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!




Showing off his "muscles"

Ben and Ron getting ready to go kayaking at Oxnard


David (Dad) Ron,  Luba, Hannah and I

Ron, Miriam and Luba

Ron, Luba, Miriam and I hiking

All grown up and celebrating New Year

Please leave some nice comments for Ron on his graduation.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ron. And this toast to his success:

    May all your conversations be filled with compliments and kind words
    May all your blues fly away on the wings of bluebirds
    May you be graced with an unending river of good cheer
    May you help spread good will far and near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear SARAH !

    What a beautiful ceremony you told us about Ron*s
    graduation. We also know him as a kid and we think how
    time flyes.
    We can agree with you that he is a very intelligent and
    hard working young man. We also wish him the best as well as his family.
    Love you Grand Mila and Grand Isay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Grand Mila and Grand Isay,

      Thank you so much for spending you time to leave me such a lovely comment! I really appreciate all the wonderful comments you always leave on my blog.

      I hope I see you soon!

      Love from your granddaughter,
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. @ Ron,

    Congratulations! Clearly you have worked hard over your twelve years and are to be commended for your pursuit of an engineering degree!

    I wish you all the best as you begin college! You certainly have a loving extended family! Love that!

    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sarah,
    Very nice pictures,
    We are all happy for Ron and wish him best of luck.
    You always will have good memories about your childhood and the time you spend with your cousins.
    Love you,
    Grandma Tanya and Grandpa Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, Sarah,
    Thank you for the congratulations, I will miss you when I go to college too!
    Love,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ron,

      Thank you for writing me a comment. I will miss you very much when you go away to college,and will look forward to seeing you on your breaks from there!I hope you make many friends in college!

      Love,
      Sarah

      P.S. I hope to see you a few more times before you go to college!

      Delete
  6. Dear Sarah,

    I truly enjoy reading your post about your cousin.
    He sounds like an awesome cousin. I would like to wish your cousin Ron all the best as he begins another chapter of his life.

    It is so wonderful to spend time with your cousins as I do know that when I was a child I truly enjoyed those moments of family and cousins visiting one and other.

    Enjoy your summer holiday Sarah.

    Bye from your friend,
    AA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear AA,

      Thank you so much for spending your time to leave me such a lovely comment! I really appreciate all the wonderful comments you always leave on my blog. You have always left a comment for me and I have truly enjoyed that!

      I agree that it really is wonderful to spend your quality time with your cousins, as one day they will leave, and you won't have a time to visit them.

      Sincerely, Sarah

      P.S. I hope one day to meet you in person!

      Delete

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Please proofread your comment for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★